| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ankara in August is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 12.4mm (0.5in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 2 days.
- In August the heavens above Ankara are beaming having on balance a beaming 11:54 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:42.
- There are approximately 1:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ankara August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ankara, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ankara:
- Zonguldak, Turkey - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) NNW
- Istanbul, Turkey - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) WNW
- Goztepe, Turkey - 333.2 kms (207 miles) WNW
- Bursa, Turkey - 325.8 kms (202.5 miles) W
- Eskisehir, Turkey - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) W
- Balikesir, Turkey - 426 kms (264.7 miles) W
- Afyon, Turkey - 242.1 kms (150.5 miles) WSW
- Usak, Turkey - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) WSW
- Konya, Turkey - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Isparta, Turkey - 317.3 kms (197.1 miles) SW
- Antalya, Turkey - 390.7 kms (242.8 miles) SSW