| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ankara in September is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 19.3mm (0.8in) of liquid descends across an average of 4 days.
- The blue above Ankara is sunny with an average of a considerable 9:23 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:24.
- There are approximately 2:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ankara September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ankara, Turkey
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ankara:
- Zonguldak, Turkey - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) NNW
- Istanbul, Turkey - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) WNW
- Goztepe, Turkey - 333.2 kms (207 miles) WNW
- Bursa, Turkey - 325.8 kms (202.5 miles) W
- Eskisehir, Turkey - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) W
- Balikesir, Turkey - 426 kms (264.7 miles) W
- Afyon, Turkey - 242.1 kms (150.5 miles) WSW
- Usak, Turkey - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) WSW
- Konya, Turkey - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Isparta, Turkey - 317.3 kms (197.1 miles) SW
- Antalya, Turkey - 390.7 kms (242.8 miles) SSW